Thursday, August 29The fireworks will be set off on Island Park at dusk, and they will be visible from anywhere in downtown Grand Ledge, including from Jaycee Park, after Music in the Park.
Rain Date: Friday, August 30
After Music in the Park at 9:00 PM
Bridge Street will be shut down so people can watch the fireworks from the bridge.
If the weather looks inclement, the Chamber will be monitoring the weather forecast closely throughout the day and will update the via the Facebook page.
Saturdays through October 29 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Jaycee Park
The market has moved down by the Splashpad to accommodate the construction on the north end of the park
Come get your local produce and other locally produced goods, including produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, and much more.
Chamber members who are current on their dues are invited to set up a table and share information about their business. It will be laid out like a tradeshow, and the public will be invited. Register today!
Looking Ahead in 2019
- Through Oct 26: Market on the Grand (FKA GL Farmers Market) on Saturdays
- Through Aug 29: Music in the Park on Thursdays
- Aug 29: Last Music in the Park
- 9 PM Fireworks (Rain Date: Aug 30)
- Sep 11: Coffee and Conversation
- Sep 19: 1st Annual Fall Business Expo
- Oct 9: Coffee and Conversation
- Oct 11-13: Color Cruise and Island Festival
- Oct 12: NEW EVENT: Grand Ledge Beer Fest
- Oct 25: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- Nov 13: Coffee and Conversation
- Nov 30: Small Business Saturday
- Dec 6: Night Lights Christmas Parade
- Dec 11: Coffee and Conversation
Attention Local Businesses: If you would like to advertise and promote your business as well as continue to support the Chamber's nine annual events, please think about sponsoring these events. Let’s partner and collaborate to continue bringing families what they enjoy and grow our local businesses in the process. We are all in this together! Please contact the Chamber if you have any questions. Last day to get your logo included in print materials is coming up.
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.