Join us at 8:00 AM on the second Wednesday of each month September through February for this networking event. Come learn about fellow Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce Members. Location will vary each month, so please sign up to receive our weekly eNewsletter.
The 47th Annual Night Lights Christmas Parade will be held on Friday, December 7 at 7:00 PM. This spectacular night time parade is packed full of lots of lights and music! It starts at the Grand Ledge Fire Barn and then makes its way straight down Bridge Street. Santa and Mrs. Claus will make their appearance at the end of the parade, trading in their red sleigh for a red fire truck.
The Chamber welcomes all Chamber members, local businesses, civic organizations, churches, scouting groups, schools, and clubs to show their community spirit by participating in the parade. REGISTER TODAY!
Remaining 2018 Chamber Events
- Saturdays through October: Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
- September - February: Coffee and Conversation
- November 24: Small Business Saturday
- December 7: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.