Attention Chamber Members: The Chamber is starting a new initiative to drive economic growth to Grand Ledge businesses every month. Not a member yet? Join today!
Attention Greater Grand Ledge Area Customers: The Chamber encourages you to patronize all of our Chamber members' businesses on the 4th Fridays of every month.
JANUARY 24 CHAMBER MEMBER SPECIALS
** You can start your day with a work out at Snap Fitness If you come into their gym between 10am-2pm that day there is no enrollment free. Also for every $50 you spend on a gift certificate you get $5 added to it.
**After that, you can go car shopping at LaFontaine Automotive Group! LaFontaine Automotive Group will extend a $1,000 voucher toward the purchase or lease of any new vehicle at one of their three Lansing locations. LaFontaine Buick GMC, LaFontaine Ford and LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Select models apply. See dealer for complete details and be sure you mention the Grand Ledge Chamber!
**When your belly starts to growl, go to Pam's Pantry Gourmet Dip Mixes for their Super Bowl pre-planning party. This runs from 10am-7pm that day.
**While you are downtown, pop into the super cute EYES Optometry Boutique for a free Eye-V Moisture patch treatment with a purchase of glasses that day. The Eye-V Moisture patches are a nice "spa" treatment for the eyes and will help reduce wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. Who doesn't love that?!
** Then you can relax and unwind from 5-7pm that night at Ledge Craft Lane for some wine and cheese! OOOLaLa
** If you are looking for services to help your family, Senior CommUnity Care of Michigan PACE offers all inclusive care for the elderly to continue living safely at home! What a comfort for the whole family.
St. Patrick's Day Celebration Parade
Parade: Saturday, March 14 at 2:00 PM
If you have Celtic Pride or just want to see a Wee Bit of Irish, come on down to Bridge Street and take in the sites and sounds of the parade as well as other festivities happening around town on Friday, March 13 and Saturday, March 14.
The Chamber welcomes all Chamber members, local businesses, civic organizations, churches, scouting groups, schools, and clubs to show their community spirit by participating in the parade.
What's Coming Up in 2020
- Jan 24: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Feb 12: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Feb 28: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Mar 14: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Mar 27: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Apr 16: Chamber Annual Dinner
- Apr 24: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- April 30: Mix and Mingle at Log Jam
- May 16 - Oct 10: Market on the Grand
- May 22: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Jun 4 - Aug 27: Music in the Park
- Jun 25-28: Yankee Doodle Days Festivals
- Jun 25: Music in the Park
- Jun 26: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Jun 27: Parade, Kids' Day, and Fireworks
- Jun 28: Community Picnic
- Jul 10: Movie in the Ballfield
- Jul 24: Movie in the Ballfield
- Aug 7: Movie in the Ballfield
- Aug 21: Golf Scramble Outing
- Aug 21: Movie in the Ballfield
- Aug 28: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Sep 9: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Sep 17: Chamber Business Expo and Community Open House
- Sep 25: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Oct 9-11: Color Cruise and Island Fall Festival
- Oct 10: Grand Ledge Beer Fest
- Oct 14: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Oct 23: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Oct 23: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- Nov 11: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Nov 27: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
- Nov 28: Shop Small Saturday
- Dec 4: Night Lights Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting
- Dec 9: Coffee and Conversation Chamber Meeting
- Dec 25: 4th Fridays Grand Ledge
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.