Grand Ledge Chamber Office is Closed
All Chamber Events Have Been PostponedPlease contact those organizations hosting their own upcoming events to see if they have been postponed or cancelled
Our offices are located in City Hall, so therefore, we will not be open to the public. If you need to reach the Chamber, please contact Amy Hoyes at email@example.com. We will keep you posted here when we will be reopen to the public.
This is an unprecedented time and unchartered territory for all of us. My heart goes out to all of you, personally and professionally. But, we are Grand Ledge, and we WILL get through this!
Currently, we have a public health crisis, and it is our responsibility to stop the spread of the virus, and part of that responsibility is to stay informed.
There are several executive orders that have come down from the state to ensure public safety. I urge you to read them and be in compliance.
- From Governor Whitmer regarding all the closures
- From Governor Whitmer regarding no 50+ events or assemblies
- From Governor Whitmer regarding unemployment
- From the City of Grand Ledge – helpful links and Facebook resources
As we all know, this is all very fluid and changes frequently. The Chamber is committed to doing all we can to keep everyone safe! I am in regular contact with city officials and will keep you posted with all relevant, updated information.
In the meantime, I encourage everyone to support our local businesses by purchasing gift certificates or ordering carry-out from our Chamber members who are offering that service.
If you feel so inclined, please consider giving to the local food pantries to support food insecurity during these challenging times.
We encourage you to keep up with what is happening within our city and at the state level, so please refer to the links above. Also, the Michigan Chamber is constantly updating resources for small businesses.
I am proud of our Grand Ledge Chamber and know that together we can help to slow the spread of COVID-19.
If anyone wants to reach me directly, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Amy Hoyes, Executive Director
Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.