Join us at our new location at the baseball field next to the Island Park as we feature this season's movies. Gates open at 8 PM; Movies start at 9 PM.
- July 27 - Despicable Me 3
- August 10 - The Incredibles
- August 24 - Cars
Join the Chamber on Friday, August 3 at the Grand Ledge Country Club for its annual golf outing. Registration opens at 8:30 AM; Putting contest at 9:15 AM; Shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Golf includes 18 holes with cart, continental breakfast, bottomless draft beer, and all-day open grill!
Register to Golf or Become a Sponsor today!
Come meet our 2018 Farmers' Market vendors every Saturday through October 27 from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM at Jaycee Park, 525 E. River Street. The vendors bring local produce and other locally produced goods. Items throughout the season include fresh local produce, homemade baked goods, handcrafted products, plants, honey, maple syrup, smoked fish, flowers, and other locally produced goods.
2018 Chamber Events
- Throughout 2018: Chamber Mix & Mingle Networking Events
- Saturdays in May - October: Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
- Thursday Nights in June - August: Music in the Park
- Friday Nights - July 27 and August 10 & 24: Movies in the Park
- August 3: $1,000 Golf Scramble
- October 12-14: Color Cruise & Island Festival
- November 24: Small Business Saturday
- December 7: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.