2022 Chamber Sponsored Community Events
Please note that some of these might be subject to change per state regulations and guidelines.
- LAST NIGHT: August 18th- Music in the Park at 7pm at Jaycee Park
- August 19th- Movie in the Ballfield
- Saturdays thru September 24th- Market on the Grand at Jaycee Park from 9am-1pm
- September 14th- Coffee and Conversation City Hall Community Room at 9am
- September 18- Capital City Dragon Boat Race
- September 22nd- Fall Business Expo and Open House
- October 7th - 8th- Grand Ledge Fall Festival and Color Cruise Field Trips
- October 8th- Grand Ledge Beer Festival
- October 12th- Coffee and Conversation City Hall Community Room at 9am
- October 28th- Bridge Street Trick or Treat 5-7pm
- November 9th- Coffee and Conversation City Hall Community Room at 9am
- November 26th- Shop Small Saturday
- December 2nd- Night Lights Christmas Parade and Festivities
- December 14th- Coffee and Conversation City Hall Community Room at 9am
If your company or business is interested in sponsoring any of our upcoming events this year, please fill out the Sponsorship Opportunities form and return it to the Chamber office.
Thank you for supporting the Chamber and the work that we do to make Grand Ledge a great place to live and do business.
WILX - Studio 10 On the Road in Grand Ledge
Help support your local Grand Ledge Community small businesses with the purchase of a "WE ARE GRAND LEDGE" shirts and our NEW "Eat Shop Play"shirts. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses in the Grand Ledge Community. Go Comets!
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.