Please take a moment to participate in the GLPS district-wide survey. The district facilitated focus groups to seek input from parents and staff regarding what is needed to ensure its students’ success. Then, a survey was created to determine if the information garnered would be supported by the GLPS community as a whole. They encourage you to participate in their survey to ensure your input is included in the data being collected. At this time, no decisions have been made regarding what may be included on a bond, or even if/when a bond might occur.
The Grand Ledge Chamber is excited for this year's 35th Annual Yankee Doodle Days.
Registration is now open for the Saturday 11AM Parade and Craft Show.
Like our Facebook Yankee Doodle Days event page, so you can stay up-to-date on all the details of this event.
Join the Chamber on Friday, August 3 at the Grand Ledge Country Club for its annual golf outing. Registration opens at 8:30 AM; Putting contest at 9:15 AM; Shotgun start at 10:00 AM. Golf includes 18 holes with cart, continental breakfast, bottomless draft beer, and all-day open grill! Register to Golf or Become a Sponsor today!
Chamber's New Executive Director
Amy Hoyes is the Chamber's new Executive Director. “I am thrilled to be working with local businesses and community members to grow chamber engagement in Grand Ledge,” Hoyes said.
Hoyes comes to the chamber most recently as Development Director for the American Heart Association. Previously she was Vice President of Development for a nonprofit in South Carolina where she was responsible for raising more than $1 million in corporate and community engagement through events, sponsorships, and donations.
Learn more about Amy.
2018 Chamber Events
- Throughout 2018: Chamber Mix & Mingle Networking Events
- Saturdays in May - October: Grand Ledge Farmers' Market
- Thursday Nights in June - August: Music in the Park
- June 21-24: Yankee Doodle Days
- Friday Nights in August: Movies in the Park
- August 3: $1,000 Golf Scramble
- October 12-14: Color Cruise & Island Festival
- November 24: Small Business Saturday
- December 7: Night Lights Christmas Parade
- December 8: Holiday Craft Show
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.