2023 Chamber Sponsored Community Events
Please note that some of these might be subject to change per state regulations and guidelines
- Saturdays thru September 23 - Market on the Grand from 9am-1pm
- October 7 - Grand Ledge Fall Fest and Beer Fest
- October 11 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- October 27 - Bridge Street Trick or Treat from 5-7pm
- November 8 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
- November 8 - Business Expo from 2-6pm
- December 1 - Night Lights Christmas Parade and Festivities
- December 13 - Coffee and Conversation at 9am
If your business is interested in sponsoring our events, please fill out the Sponsorship Opportunities form and return it to the Chamber office.
Thank you for supporting the Chamber and the work that we do to make Grand Ledge a great place to live and do business!
- General Chamber Operating Support
- Music in the Park Concerts
- Supporting Local Businesses
WILX- Studio 10 On the Road in Grand Ledge
Help support your local Grand Ledge Community small businesses with the purchase of a "WE ARE GRAND LEDGE" shirts and our NEW "Eat Shop Play"shirts. For each item sold, $8 will be donated to the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce to be distributed among the Chamber member small businesses in the Grand Ledge Community. Go Comets!
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.