If you would like to advertise and promote your business as well as continue to support these annual events, please think about sponsoring the Chamber events. Everything from weekly Music in the Park to Yankee Doodle Days to Color Cruise and Island Festival are on the list!
Let’s partner and collaborate to continue bringing families what they enjoy and grow our local businesses in the process. We are all in this together!
Thank you for supporting the Grand Ledge Chamber of Commerce in 2019 and please do not hesitate to contact the Chamber if you have any questions.
Saturday, March 16 at 2:00 PMIf you have Celtic Pride or just want to see a Wee Bit of Irish, come on down to Bridge Street and take in the sites and sounds of the parade. The Grand Ledge Opera House will be hosting a full lineup of events on Friday and Saturday as well to celebrate Irish Heritage in Grand Ledge. Register your group today!
Looking Ahead in 2019
- March 7: Mix and Mingle at the Log Jam
- March 16: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- April 18: Annual Dinner at Opera House
- April 25: Mix and Mingle - Location TBD
- May 4: Start of Farmers Market on Saturdays
- May 30: Mix and Mingle on Grand Princess at Jaycee Park
- June 6: Start of Music in the Park on Thursdays
- June 20-23: Yankee Doodle Days
- June 28: Movies in the Ball Field
- July 12: Movies in the Ball Field
- July 26: Movies in the Ball Field
- August 9: Golf Scramble at Centennial Acres
- August 9: Movies in the Ball Field
- October 11-13: 40th Anniversary Color Cruise and Island Festival
- October 25: Bridge Street Trick or Treat
- November 30: Shop Small Saturday
- December 6: Night Lights Christmas Parade
Did you know that you can show your support for Grand Ledge by helping the Chamber build a stronger community?
Join the Chamber as a 'Friend of the Chamber' today!
The Chamber is organized for the purpose of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, educational, cultural, and civic welfare of the Grand Ledge area.
- To encourage the growth of existing industries and business while giving all proper assistance to any new firms or individuals seeking to locate in the Grand Ledge area.
- To support all those activities believed to be beneficial to the community and area; to oppose those which might be detrimental.
- To promote the welfare of all area citizens, following always those policies intended to accomplish the greatest good for the greatest number.
- And in general to take any action and engage in any activity in connection with and incident to said purpose not forbidden by the laws of the State of Michigan and with all powers conferred upon corporations of this type by the laws of the State of Michigan.